Book a Private Party!
Our private party package includes:
- A beautiful venue, party set-up and clean-up.
- Instruction by one of our professional artists on the *painting of your choice from our online gallery voilaartstudio.com
- All supplies including 16”x20” canvases, easels, paint, brushes and aprons… (Kid’s paintings are 11″x14″.)
- Complimentary Beverages. If you would like to BYOB you will need a one day banquet permit for $11 from the State of WA Liquor Board, https://lcb.wa.gov/licensing/online-banquet-permit
- Complimentary prepackaged snacks are served with the option to bring your own food, or choose catering. We have delicious catering options for an additional fee.
- Give us your music preference during your party.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required. The cost is $50/particpant. We can accommodate up to 20 additional participants. When you have 10 participants or more you get the discounted rate of just $45 each. (Kid’s parties are $35 per participant.) We can seat 24 adult participants very comfortably.
We currently have a number of weekday and weekend days and evenings available. Friday and Saturday evenings fill up quickly, so we recommend reserving your date ASAP. Request specific party hours when you request the date.
You may reserve your date by contacting Lori at email@example.com or call (253) 750-4559. A 50% deposit is required to hold your selected date with balance due the day of your party. A deposit refund is available in full with a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice of cancellation before your reserved date.
If a public event is scheduled on the date that you were hoping for it is possible that you may be able to reserve enough seats for your group on that date. Please inquire.
We are pleased to offer a beautiful assortment of 16”x20” acrylic paintings to choose from which can be viewed in our online Gallery. Or you may choose to do a Glass Fusion project, also found on our Gallery page.
*We’d love to create a painting especially for you with enough advance notice. (An additional fee based on the subject complexity may apply.)